Our mission is to help women grow in knowledge & relationship with Christ, connect with women in friendship & fellowship, and follow Jesus’ command to love one another through sharing His grace through service & evangelism
- Precepts (Tuesday mornings) is an Inductive Bible Study with in-depth teaching and small group discussions to better understand and apply God's Word. Children's program available.
- Mothers Together (Wednesday mornings) is a relaxed community of moms with young children seeking growth and friendship. Children's program available.
- Focused Living (Thursday mornings) is a Women's Bible Study with small groups. Children's program available.
- Transitions (Friday mornings) is a community of women journeying and growing in God's Word together. Drop-ins welcome.
- For information about Evening Study, Women's Small Groups, mentoring opportunities and Mom's Parenting Study, please contact Karen Pearce directly.
- For other events coming in our community, visit "Other Women's Opportunities" on the right of this page.
For more information, please email:
Kathy Prewitt, , Director of Women's Ministries