CPC Women's Ministry
Opportunities to stay encouraged spiritually and connected virtually!
CPC Women is committed to offering a variety of relevant, engaging, biblically based programs designed to foster spiritual growth, personal connection, and Christian community.
All gatherings will be in compliance with CDC and Contra Costa Health Services orders. Currently Contra Costa County is in the Purple Tier and all programs must remain ONLINE. Our goal is for women to build deeper friendships and a strong connection with God while remaining healthy and safe.
Women's Ministry Programs (groups meet Sept-April)
- Precepts (Tuesday mornings 9:30-11am) - Precepts is a unique Bible study that's designed to help you understand God's Word for yourself and discover how to apply it to your everyday life. Each week there is in-depth teaching, followed by fellowship and discussion with your small group.
- Mothers Together (Wednesdays, 1:30-2:30pm) - Mothers Together is a community of women seeking to connect and grow in faith. Through Bible teachings and speakers, we are able to enhance our parenting skills and enrich our personal growth. Come find friendship and support as we joyfully navigate the journey of motherhood together.
- Awakenings (Thursday mornings 6-7am) - Awakenings is an early morning Bible Study for women to connect with others and grow in their relationship with Christ.
- Focused Living (Thursday mornings 9-11:15am) - Focused Living is a Bible Study for women to grow in their relationship with Christ. Our time together includes teaching and small groups for fellowship, discussion and prayer.
- Transitions (Friday mornings 9:30-11:00am) - Transitions is a group of diverse women who apply real life principles from practical Bible studies and learn from God's Word and from each other.
- Focused Living PM (Monday evenings 7-8:30pm) - Focused Living PM is a Bible Study for women who prefer an evening meeting time. Our time together includes teaching, facilitator-led small group discussion, and prayer.
For more detailed information, just click on the name of the program.
If you'd like to receive our women's newsletter, click here
Our CPC Women’s Ministry provides an inviting, open, and warm atmosphere. Make friends you can relate to, find support for everyday life, and learn to live what the Bible teaches. We’re eager to include you!
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Cathy Burkholder, Executive Pastor, Email Cathy
Marybeth McCullum, Director of Women's Ministries, Email
Linda Danis, Elder of Women’s Ministries, Email