WOMEN IN IT TOGETHER
We are women in love with Jesus and reflect that in our love for others, our sharing and service, our discipling, mentoring, comforting and cheer leading. We have lots of places to plug in, make new friends, deepen existing relationships and worship and serve the Lord. No matter what, we’re IN IT TOGETHER!
Want to know more about Women’s Ministries and how to get connected, involved, growing and serving here at CPC, please let us know as we’d love to connect with you!
Cathy Burkholder, Associate Pastor,
Cindy Comes, Director of Women’s Ministries,
Becky Blakey, Elder, Women’s Ministries,
CPC Women's Ministry offers opportunities to Deepen Your Faith and Friendships every day of the week! Groups meet September-April. Click on group name at right for more details.
- Precepts (Tuesday mornings 8:45 -11 am)
- Mothers Together (Wednesday mornings 9:15-11:15 am)
- Focused Living (Thursday mornings 9-11:15 am)
- Transitions (Friday mornings 9-11:30 am)
- Focused Living PM (Monday evenings 7-9 pm)
- Awakenings (Thursday mornings 6-7 am)
For help finding the right fit for you, email Cindy Comes, Director of Women's Ministries at