The mission of CPC Women is to help women grow in knowledge and relationship with Jesus Christ; connect with other women in friendship and fellowship; and follow Jesus' command to love one another by sharing His grace through service and evangelism.
CPC Women's Ministry offers opportunities to Deepen Your Faith and Friendships every day of the week! Groups meet September-April. Click on group name at right for more details.
- Precepts (Tuesday mornings 8:45 -11 am) is an Inductive Bible Study with in-depth teaching and small group discussions to better understand and apply God's Word. Children's program available.
- Mothers Together (Wednesday mornings 9:15-11:15 am) is a relaxed community of moms with young children seeking growth and friendship. Children's program available.
- Focused Living (Thursday mornings 9-11:15 am) is a Women's Bible Study with small groups. Children's program available.
- Transitions (Friday mornings 9-11:30 am) is a community of women seeking to connect relationally and grow spiritually through life’s turning points. Drop Ins are welcome!
- Focused Living PM (Monday evenings 7-9 pm) is an evening meeting of Focused Living Women's Bible Study.
- Awakenings (Thursday mornings 6-7 am) a gathering for all women to start the day with God and girlfriends.
- SAVE THE DATE for our 2018 Women's Annual Christmas Brunch on Saturday, December 1st, Blackhawk Country Club. Registration opens in October.
For help finding the right fit for you, email Cindy Comes, Director of Women's Ministries at