CPC Women is committed to offering a variety of relevant, engaging, biblically based programs
designed to foster spiritual growth, personal connection, and Christian community.
Women's Ministry Programs begin the week of September 6, 2021. Registration for all programs is OPEN!
- Precepts (Tuesday mornings 8:45-11am, in-person only) - Precepts is a unique Bible study that's designed to help you understand God's Word for yourself and discover how to apply it to your everyday life. Each week there is in-depth teaching, followed by fellowship and discussion with your small group. Childcare is available. Program begins September 7th.
- Mothers Together (Wednesday mornings 9:15-11am, in-person only) - Mothers Together is a community of women seeking to connect and grow in faith. Through Bible teachings and speakers, we are able to enhance our parenting skills and enrich our personal growth. Come find friendship and support as we joyfully navigate the journey of motherhood together. Childcare is available. Program begins September 8th.
- Awakenings (Thursday mornings 6-7am, in-person or online) - Awakenings is an early morning Bible Study for women to connect with others and grow in their relationship with Christ. Program begins September 9th.
- Focused Living (Thursday mornings 9-11am, in-person only) - Focused Living is a Bible Study for women to grow in their relationship with Christ. Our time together includes teaching and small groups for fellowship, discussion and prayer. Childcare is available. Program begins September 9th.
- Transitions (Friday mornings 9:30-11am, in-person only) - Transitions is a group of diverse women who apply real life principles from practical Bible studies and learn from God's Word and from each other. Program begins September 10th.
- Focused Living PM (Monday evenings 7-8:30pm, in-person or online) - Focused Living PM is a Bible Study for women who prefer an evening meeting time. Our time together includes teaching, facilitator-led small group discussion, and prayer. Program begins September 13th.
For more detailed information, just click on the name of the program.
Still looking? Need help finding the right fit? Click here.
If you'd like to receive our women's newsletter, click here
Our CPC Women’s Ministry provides an inviting, open, and warm atmosphere. Make friends you can relate to, find support for everyday life, and learn to live what the Bible teaches. We’re eager to include you!
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Cathy Burkholder, Executive Pastor, Email Cathy
Marybeth McCullum, Director of Women's Ministries, Email
Linda Danis, Elder of Women’s Ministries, Email