Opportunities to Deepen Faith and Friendships Every Day of the Week!
Groups meet September-April. Click on group name at right for more details.
Women's programs are on summer break. They will resume the first week of September.
- Precepts (Tuesday mornings 9-11 am) is an Inductive Bible Study with in-depth teaching and small group discussions to better understand and apply God's Word. Children's program available.
- Mothers Together (Wednesday mornings 9-11 am) is a relaxed community of moms with young children seeking growth and friendship. Children's program available.
- Focused Living (Thursday mornings 9-11 am) is a Women's Bible Study with small groups. Children's program available.
- Transitions (Friday mornings 9-11:30 am) is a community of women seeking to connect relationally and grow spiritually through life’s turning points. Drop Ins are welcome!
- Focused Living PM (Monday evenings 7-9 pm) is an evening meeting of Focused Living Women's Bible Study.
- Awakenings (Thursday mornings 6-7 am) a gathering for all women to start the day with God and girlfriends.
- SAVE THE DATE for our 2018 Women's Annual Christmas Brunch on Saturday, December 1st, Blackhawk Country Club
- For other events coming in our community, visit "Other Women's Opportunities" on the right of this page.
For help finding the right fit for you, email Heather Muncy, Director of Life Groups at