CPC Women is committed to offering a variety of relevant, engaging, biblically based programs
designed to foster spiritual growth, personal connection, and Christian community.
Our CPC Women’s Ministry provides an inviting, open, and warm atmosphere. Make friends you can relate to, find support for everyday life, and learn to live what the Bible teaches. We’re eager to include you!
Fall registration is OPEN! Click on the ministry you're interested in:
- Mothers Together (Wednesday mornings 9:15-11am, in-person) - Mothers Together is a community of women seeking to connect and grow in faith. Through Bible teachings and speakers, we are able to enhance our parenting skills and enrich our personal growth. Come find friendship and support as we joyfully navigate the journey of motherhood together. Childcare is available.
- Mothers Together At Night (NEW! Monthly on the 3rd Thursday, 7:00-8:30pm, in person) - Women’s Ministries at CPC is excited to extend our Mothers Together Community with a new night program for moms.
- Awakenings (Thursday mornings 6-7am, in-person) - Awakenings is an early morning devotional for women to connect with others and grow in their relationship with Christ.
- Focused Living (Thursday mornings 9-11am, in-person) - Focused Living is a Bible Study for women to grow in their relationship with Christ. Our time together includes teaching and small groups for fellowship, discussion and prayer. Childcare is available.
- Transitions (Friday mornings 9:30-11:30am, in-person) - Transitions is a group of diverse women who apply real life principles from practical Bible studies and learn from God's Word and from each other.
- Focused Living PM (Monday evenings 7-8:30pm, in-person or online) - Focused Living PM is a Bible Study for women who prefer an evening meeting time. Our time together includes teaching, facilitator-led small group discussion, and prayer.
If you'd like to receive our women's newsletter, click here
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Cathy Burkholder, Executive Pastor, Email Cathy
Marybeth McCullum, Director of Women's Ministries, Email
Linda Danis, Elder of Women’s Ministries, Email