Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently needed forms!
- To participate in trips and other special events, a Student Ministries Liability Form is required to be completed once a year for each student, and is valid through May 31st of that year.
- Additional trip specific forms may also be required. Generally, they will be available online under the specific event’s page.
- How do I register for a trip?
- You can register and pay online for most trips at CPC students.org. Once registration is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email and a receipt for any payment made.
- Interested in volunteering? Sign-up today!
- Trip Payments / Remaining Balances / Registration Questions?
- Contact Melanie at
or call 925-552-1426 ext. 291. If there is a remaining balance due, a check payable to “CPC” may be dropped off to Melanie. If you prefer to pay with a credit card, contact Melanie to make an appointment. Note: At this time, we are unable to process remaining balance payments online.
- Can my son/daughter arrive late to a trip or leave early?
- Due to the size of our trips and complexity of locations, it is generally very difficult to allow and accommodate individual needs and requests. We understand the nature of conflicting important events and we, ultimately, would like for your son/daughter to attend. However, we may not always be able to accommodate your request. For consideration, please email Melanie at
or call 925-855-1367 ext. 291 at least 30 days prior to the trip. Transportation to/from the event will be the responsibility of the family, and must be arranged and coordinated to fit with the program schedule.
- What If we cannot afford the trip? Are scholarships available?
- Yes, scholarships are available! We believe that no one should be held back due to finances. So, go ahead and sign up, pay what you can (or when you can) and click the scholarship box. Justification for the scholarship is not required or requested.
- How do I volunteer to help?
- We’re always happy to welcome new volunteers! If you’d like to help with our ministry, or would like to become involved in a special event or trip, please let us know! Contact the appropriate director of the ministry you are interested in for more information and details.
- When are Youth Staff in their offices?
- Youth Staff Offices are located near the lower parking lot under the sanctuary, and are open Monday-Thursday, and Sunday mornings (before and after services). On the weekdays, you can generally find us in our offices between the hours of 9am-5pm, and even later on Mondays and Wednesdays due to youth group functions.
- Due to the nature of youth ministry, directors are not always in their offices. Additionally, since our interns and administrative staff are part-time, access to the youth offices can sometimes be limited. If our offices are locked (or if it’s a Friday), and you need information or need to drop something off, you can stop by the “Ministry Center” located at the upper parking lot (near the sanctuary/chapel) for information and/or help.
- Lost and found?
- A Student Ministries’ “Lost and Found” bin is located in CPC’s youth room (room 20). Please note that we are not responsible for lost items, and any items in the bin older than 30 days will be donated.
- Any lost and found items following a trip event will be available for pick-up 14 days following the trip at the youth offices.
- Is counseling available?
- While we have incredible leaders on staff, sometimes students, as well as adults, may benefit from a season of professional counseling. CPC is fortunate to have its own center. For more information, visit: http://cpccounseling.com/