WE HAVE EXCITING NEWS!
The Supreme Court’s ruling on Friday, February 5, and our belief that it is finally safe to regather, have brought us to this point. As we regather, please know that we are committed to abiding by all State and County COVID mandates and our plan for indoor, in-person worship.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Every Monday at 9AM we will post a registration link (see below). Registration will allow you to choose indoor OR outdoor seating, whichever you are the most comfortable with. There will be 3 services to choose from: 8:30, 10:00 & 11:30am
2. We will continue to livestream our services ONLINE HERE at 8:30, 10:00 & 11:30am every Sunday. Our on-demand option will be available later in the day every Sunday. You can watch live on Youtube, Facebook, or our Website.
As mentioned above, a registration link will be posted soon, please check back. Please note, if the service time you would like to attend has reached capacity, please check other service times or join us on the web and watch church online here!
We are taking registrations for Sunday, March 7 now. Once a service time is full, it will no longer show available.
** No Wildside student programming this week, March 7. See below for more details on Students!
Every person will need to complete a Self-Check before coming on campus. Please text "self check" to 55444 to complete the questionnaire or click HERE.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Please stay home if you or a family member are sick, or have been in contact with someone who has COVID
- In-person worship will be limited to 25% of the Sanctuary’s capacity
- There will be limited outdoor seating
- Attendees will be required to perform a self-check for COVID symptoms on the day of services
- A minimum of 6’ social distancing will be required at all times from arrival until departure
- Wash hands frequently
- Facemasks will be required at all times and we will sing with facemasks on
- Nursery and Children’s Ministries will be open and available
- The Family Room will be open for nursing mother’s only
What makes Sunday happen every week is our amazing volunteers! If you would like to help serve the church in this way, we'd love to add you to our FUN Guest Services team. We have opportunities like: set-up, parking, greeters, ushers, helping at information counter and clean-up. If you are interested, fill this form out:
CPC KIDS will be running programming for your kids too! You will need to register your kids with the adult registration using the link above. Here are some details:
- Indoor programming limited to 25% of room's capacity
- The Elementary Program (K-4th) will be held in the gym
- The Preschool Program (nursery-TK) will be held in the preschool classrooms. Preschool rooms will be limited to 6 kids following the 25% guidelines
- Children ages 3 years and up will be required to wear a mask
Check out CPC Kids NEW Tuesday Evening Program HERE
CPC Kids invites you to join our team! In order to provide a safe and fun environment for kids to learn about Jesus at CPC we NEED volunteers!
WILDSIDE student programming for 5th-8th graders will be available every Sunday except the first Sunday of each month so that students can enjoy services with their families. Those days include: March 7, April 4, May 2, June 6, July 4, August 1, September 5, October 3, November 7, December 5. You will need to register your kids with the adult registration using the link above. Here are the details:
- Wildside 5|6 will meet downstairs in Room 20
- Wildside 7|8 will meet downstairs in the Student Lounge
- Masks are required and we will be enforcing social distancing