All the information you need to know!
WHAT is Neighbor to Neighbor?
Our longtime Christmas giving program, "Adopt a Family," has merged with a new local giving opportunity. We are excited to introduce "Neighbor to Neighbor." We will continue to serve ministry partners around the Bay area and now have the opportunity to serve students in our San Ramon Valley school district. Gifts this year will be for children and youth only, not the family unit.
This is your opportunity to make Christmas special for children across the street and around the bay.
VOLUNTEER at drop off on December 4th
We need an army of volunteers to make this day a success. If you are interested in joining the team, click button below. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday morning at CPC.
REGISTRATION and details
After completing this brief form, you will receive an email with further details: the child's Christmas wish list, gift suggestions, as well as dates for drop off at CPC. We will also include specific packaging instructions to ensure a smooth delivery to the child.
SUGGESTIONS to keep in mind for shopping
- The children may ask for specific brand names. Feel free to substitute with other brands or a gift card if you are unable to find what they are asking for.
- In the interest of fairness and equity we ask that you keep your gifts around $75 per individual. Also, while we know it is a fun surprise, we ask that you do not purchase or bring bikes as we don’t have the bandwidth to transport them to our partners.
INSTRUCTIONS for Wrapping and Packing
Because of the large number of gifts involved, we ask you to deliver them to CPC on December 4 ONLY between 8:30am to 11:30am.
- WRAP each gift individually.
- TAG each gift securely with the recipient’s first name.
- BOX gifts together in a large closed box. If using more than one box per family, label each box 1 of 2 and 2 of 2, etc. Please, no plastic bags. Plastic storage containers with lids are good as well.
- SECURE the box with strapping tape (even if it has a lid).
- LABEL each box in two locations with the tracking numbers shown on the upper right-hand corner of the Neighbor to Neighbor sheet (i.e. “CT-201” for City Team). Please use large bold letters so the box is easily identified by our partners.
- DELIVER to the CPC parking lot on Saturday, December 4 between 8:30 A.M. and 11:30 A.M. Just follow the signs!
Thank you! May you enjoy a very blessed Christmas.