WAYS TO CONNECT...Virtually!
We know how challenging it has been over the past several weeks with the Shelter-In-Place mandate. And we also know the value of community! Staying connected with one another is very important. This doesn’t mean you have to meet in person. Thanks to technology, there are so many digital options.
Need help? Email
GROUPS MEETING VIRTUALLY
NEW-WEDS PM MENS SMALL GROUP - BIANCHI
We are a men's small group that meets on Wednesday evenings from 5-6pm on Zoom. We apply the SOAP method to reading 1 verse of the day from YouVersion bible app. If you would like to receive information on this new group, email .
WEDS PM MIXED GROUP
We are a diverse group of couples and singles interested in learning more of Christ with other interests in food, pets, travel and raising young adults. We are open to EVERYONE! For more information, email
REAL TALK– Young Women’s Small Group
Led by Donna Hill
Wednesday evenings, on-going, 6:30-8:30PM
This group is designed for women in their 20's who gather together in community where they are encouraged to read, believe and trust in God in REAL TALK. For more details, text Donna Hill at 303-519-6515 or email
"Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." ~Colossians 4:6
MEN’S SATURDAY AM GROUP: ED MANGUIAT
Saturday mornings, 7:30-8:30am, ZOOM.
Walk-in’s ALWAYS welcome. THIS GROUP IS MEETING ON ZOOM. If interested, email
NEXT STEPS SMALL GROUP FOR MOMS
Kiddos, check! Now What's Next? This Spring lets gather together for 6 Fridays, 6 Stories from 6 Amazing Women + 1 fun Spring Brunch Party to kick off to Summer! Sorry, no child care. For more information, email more information, CLICK HERE
WAYS TO STUDY ONLINE
Here are a few ways that you can connect with God and with CPC.
- Watch the CPC Online message at http://www.cpcdanville.org/media/ on your own.
- Download the discussion questions.
- Schedule a 30-minute (or more) weekly check in to go through the discussion questions with your family or a group of friends.
- Choose a study on RightNow Media. You can watch the videos, and then discuss online together.
- Be sure to pray together and encourage one another.
Create a free online account through a video conferencing platform through one of the following options.
- Hangouts Meet by Google
- Zoom [Note: The free version of Zoom may only allow 40-minute sessions.]
Follow these tips for meeting digitally
- Jump online early to make sure your video and audio are working.
- Sit close to the screen.
- Good lighting goes a long way. Best if the light comes from the FRONT OF YOU.
- Avoid eating or getting up during group.
- Turn off any potential distractions ahead of time so you can be fully engaged.
- Since background noise can cause feedback and static noise on your call, group members should mute themselves when they are not talking to eliminate feedback.
DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START… please take a few moments to fill out this form.
Let me help you get connected.
Stay in the Word. Stay Healthy. Stay connected….virtually of course!