WAYS TO CONNECT...Virtually!
We know how challenging it has been with the Shelter-In-Place mandate. And we also know the value of community! Staying connected with one another is very important. This doesn’t mean you have to meet in person. Thanks to technology, there are so many digital options.
Here are a few ways that you can connect with God and with CPC.
- Watch the CPC Online message at http://www.cpcdanville.org/media/ on your own.
- Download the discussion questions.
- Schedule a 30-minute (or more) weekly check in to go through the discussion questions with your family or a group of friends.
- Choose a study on RightNow Media. You can watch the videos, and then discuss online together.
- Be sure to pray together and encourage one another.
Create a free online account through a video conferencing platform through one of the following options.
- Hangouts Meet by Google
- Zoom [Note: The free version of Zoom may only allow 40-minute sessions.]
Follow these tips for meeting digitally
- Jump online early to make sure your video and audio are working.
- Sit close to the screen.
- Good lighting goes a long way. Best if the light comes from the FRONT OF YOU.
- Avoid eating or getting up during group.
- Turn off any potential distractions ahead of time so you can be fully engaged.
- Since background noise can cause feedback and static noise on your call, group members should mute themselves when they are not talking to eliminate feedback.
Need some help finding a group online?
Let me help you get connected.
Director of Connect