Join us every Saturday
9:00 - 11:30 AM, CPC Room 100
Our mission is to support and encourage job seekers by providing a no cost referral network and educational programs.
We meet Saturday mornings from 9:00—11:30 AM. Meetings include presentations and workshops led by a variety of industry leaders—Recruiters, corporate executives, business owners, authors and career coaches. These professionals donate their time and expertise on topics such as:
- Interviewing Strategies
- Resume Writing
- Effective Networking
- Motivation during the job search
- Making the most of technology
There is also time at meetings to address individual needs and questions regarding your job search.
With over 3,000 members in our network, we are able to provide a diverse pool of industry experience, expertise and contacts throughout the Bay Area.
- 4/19/14 Doug Neeper - "Confessions of a 'Cereal' Job Seeker"
- 4/26/14 Anne Marie - "Stand up for your career!"
- 5/3/14 Sandeep Saxena
- 5/10/14 HR Panel
- 5/17/14 Erikka Springer ' "Get Involved - Turning your volunteer interests into a job search"
- 5/24/14 William Wesley - "Full Life Balance: How to Live Better Every Day!"
Hilary Toyryla at 925.639.1254 or