Join us every Saturday
9:00 - 11:30 AM, CPC Room 100
Our mission is to support and encourage job seekers by providing a no cost referral network and educational programs.
We meet Saturday mornings from 9:00—11:30 AM. Meetings include presentations and workshops led by a variety of industry leaders—Recruiters, corporate executives, business owners, authors and career coaches. These professionals donate their time and expertise on topics such as:
- Interviewing Strategies
- Resume Writing
- Effective Networking
- Motivation during the job search
- Making the most of technology
There is also time at meetings to address individual needs and questions regarding your job search.
With over 3,000 members in our network, we are able to provide a diverse pool of industry experience, expertise and contacts throughout the Bay Area.
- October 25th "How to Make Fear Your Fried and Push Past Your Limits" Maura Torkildson
- November 1st "Presenting Yourself - The Marketing One-Pager" Tom Bobich
- November 8th "HR Panel" Bruce Csssell
- November 15th "Negotiating Your Job Offer" Burt Hadlock
- November 22nd TBD
- November 29th TBD
- December 6th TBD
- December 13th "6 Steps to Turn Stress Into Action" Noelle Morra
- December 20th TBD Tim Hoyle
- December 27th TBD
Hilary Toyryla at 925.639.1254 or