Join us every Saturday
9:00 - 11:30 AM, CPC Room 100
Our mission is to support and encourage job seekers by providing a no cost referral network and educational programs.
We meet Saturday mornings from 9:00—11:30 AM. Meetings include presentations and workshops led by a variety of industry leaders—Recruiters, corporate executives, business owners, authors and career coaches. These professionals donate their time and expertise on topics such as:
- Interviewing Strategies
- Resume Writing
- Effective Networking
- Motivation during the job search
- Making the most of technology
There is also time at meetings to address individual needs and questions regarding your job search.
With over 3,000 members in our network, we are able to provide a diverse pool of industry experience, expertise and contacts throughout the Bay Area.
- September 27th "Update on Covered California" Shashi Dosaj
- October 4th "Memory Training" Chester Santos
- October 11th "Job Success Panel" Bruce Cassell
- October 18th "It's Your Attitude Not Your Age" Christine Young
- October 25th OPEN
- November 1st "Presenting Yourself - The Marketing One-Pager"
- November 8th "HR Panel" Bruce Csssell
- November 15th "Negotiating Your Job Offer" Burt Hadlock
Hilary Toyryla at 925.639.1254 or