Join us every Saturday
9:00 - 11:30 AM, CPC Room 100
Our mission is to support and encourage job seekers by providing a no cost referral network and educational programs.
We meet Saturday mornings from 9:00—11:30 AM. Meetings include presentations and workshops led by a variety of industry leaders—Recruiters, corporate executives, business owners, authors and career coaches. These professionals donate their time and expertise on topics such as:
- Interviewing Strategies
- Resume Writing
- Effective Networking
- Motivation during the job search
- Making the most of technology
There is also time at meetings to address individual needs and questions regarding your job search.
With over 3,000 members in our network, we are able to provide a diverse pool of industry experience, expertise and contacts throughout the Bay Area.
- 6/7/14 Doug McKenzie - "LinkedIn"
- 6/14/14 Hannah Bell - "LinkedIn and Networking"
- 6/21/14 TBD
- 6/28/14 Job Connections Summit
- 7/5/14 Bruce Cassell - "Group Discussion"
- 7/12/14 Sandra Patino - "Five Strategies on How to Turn Obstacles into
- 7/19/14 Karen Haley Allen - "Exercising the Habit of Muscle"
- 7/26/14 Sandy Sanderson - "Anatomy of on Interview"
- 8/2/14 Craig Nathanson - "Joyful Work in Midline: The Five Steps"
Hilary Toyryla at 925.639.1254 or