9:00-11:30 AM • Room 20
Program begins September 7, 2018
Inspiring Spiritual Growth and Encouraging Women Through Life’s Turning Points
Life is full of transitions--some planned and some come upon us as a surprise. Our “Transitions” group encourages and supports each other through life’s turning points while deepening our faith walk through God’s Word. Some of our Transitions...
- Parenting teenage and adult children
- Children move out (empty nesters)
- Our children marry and have their own children
- Learning to Grandparent
- Changing family traditions
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Children move back in!
- Loss of a spouse
- Loss of parents and loved ones
- Career Change
If you are going through one or many of these Transitions, come join us in a warm, welcoming environment!
In the Fall, we will be studying Bob Goff's book "Everybody Always".
Any questions please email Melinda Gross,