Life Groups at CPC
To grow spiritually, you need to be connected relationally. CPC has groups for every age and every stage. Each group is as unique as its participants! Groups may study the Bible, go deeper with the sermon material, or explore topics of interest (parenting, marriage, basics of faith, etc.). What each group has in common is that they...
- WORSHIP (grow deeper with God),
- CONNECT (share life’s ups & downs, pray for and support each other)
- SERVE (put into practice what they learn)
Interested in joining a Life Group? Here are three ways:
- Fill out an interest form and see what’s available
- Use the “Finder Tool” below
- Gather some friends and form a group of your own. Click here for more information.
Narrow your search by location OR click on the arrow by day, time, etc. Only groups that potentially have open spots will appear. Simply click on the group and contact the leader if you want to learn more or schedule a visit.
We want to see everyone at CPC in meaningful community and will help you every step of the way!