June 28, 2014 8:00AM - 12:30PM
Build Momentum: How to achieve more success and how to be more productive.
Join us for our 11th annual Job Connections Summit featuring productivity expert and noted author Jason Womack and Innovation Tri-Valley Leadership Group CEO and film producer, Dale Kaye. Don't miss this opportunity to:
- Understand what success looks, sounds and feels like to you.
- Learn Jason's signature techniques to work smarter, think bigger and make more.
- Connect with prominent local employers and community leaders.
$10 registration fee includes:
- Entrance to the Summit
- Copy of Jason's book, "How Your Best Just Got Better" ($25 value)
- Networking opportunities with exhibitors, sponsors and attendees
- Morning refreshments
Hosted by Job Connections
Community Presbyterian Church
222 W. El Pintado Rd. Danville, CA 94526
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN THROUGH FRIDAY, JUNE 27TH
Walk-in Registrations will be taken at the door on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information on The Summit or if you'd like Sponsorship information, contact Ranjani Mohana or call 925.236.0201
2014 Summit Sponsors: