Mondays ● 6:30–8:30PM
Room 116 ● October 30, 2017 - January 15, 2018
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS FULL.
Most people will tell you that separation and divorce are the most painful and stressful experiences they have ever faced. It is a confusing time when you are isolated and have a lot of questions about issues you have never faced before. You don't need to go through it alone! The group will help you face these challenges and move forward to rebuild your life.
The cost is $25 for the session, which includes a workbook. Please register below. (If you have already taken the class and have the workbook, you can participate again free of charge.)
Each DivorceCare session has two distinct elements:
- A Seminar with Experts – during the first part of the meeting, the DivorceCare group watches a DVD seminar featuring top experts and divorce recovery topics. You will receive helpful, practical, and Biblical teaching to help you in your journey.
- A Support Group with Focus – after viewing the DVD, DivorceCare participants spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in the video, and what is going on in the lives of the group members. This time allows you to connect with others and provide support during your time of transition. Discussions are kept confidential within the group.
Weekly topics include the following:
- What's Happening to Me?
- The Road to Healing/Finding Health
- Facing My Anger
- Facing My Depression
- Facing My Loneliness
- What Does the Owner's Manual Say?
- New Relationships
- Financial Survival
- Kid Care
- Single Sexuality
- Moving On, Growing Closer to God
- Surviving the Holidays