Our next session will begin in Winter 2021. Details will be coming at a later date.
Please check the DivorceCare website at www.divorcecare.org for other classes offered in your area.
Healing from a separation or divorce is not easy. It's a long, sometimes painful process. It can be a confusing time and perhaps you have a lot of questions about issues you have never faced before. We want to support you on your journey toward recovery! We offer a safe place where you can find HELP, discover HOPE and experience HEALING.
The cost is $25 for the session, which includes a workbook. (Workbook will be mailed to you before the first class.) If you have already taken the class and have the workbook, you can participate again free of charge.
Each DivorceCare session has two distinct elements:
- A Seminar with Experts – during the first part of the meeting, the DivorceCare group watches a DVD seminar featuring top experts and divorce recovery topics. You will receive helpful, practical, and Biblical teaching to help you in your journey.
- A Support Group with Focus – after viewing the DVD, DivorceCare participants spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in the video, and what is going on in the lives of the group members. This time allows you to connect with others and provide support during your time of transition. Discussions are kept confidential within the group.
- The Road to Healing/Finding Help
- Facing My Anger, Depression & Loneliness
- New Relationships / Single Sexuality
- Financial Survival
- Kid Care
- Forgiveness / Reconciliation
- Moving On, Growing Closer to God