Registration Coming Soon
Please see new dates & times below.
Mondays ● 6:30–8:00 PM
Room 217 - SRVCA Library ● September 10, 2018 - December 3, 2018
Healing from a separation or divorce is not easy. It's a long, sometimes painful process. It can be a confusing time and perhaps you have a lot of questions about issues you have never faced before. We want to support you on your journey toward recovery! We offer a safe place where you can find HELP, discover HOPE and experience HEALING.
The cost is $25 for the session, which includes a workbook.
Each DivorceCare session has two distinct elements:
- A Seminar with Experts – during the first part of the meeting, the DivorceCare group watches a DVD seminar featuring top experts and divorce recovery topics. You will receive helpful, practical, and Biblical teaching to help you in your journey.
- A Support Group with Focus – after viewing the DVD, DivorceCare participants spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in the video, and what is going on in the lives of the group members. This time allows you to connect with others and provide support during your time of transition. Discussions are kept confidential within the group.
- The Road to Healing/Finding Help
- Facing My Anger, Depression & Loneliness
- New Relationships / Single Sexuality
- Financial Survival
- Kid Care
- Forgiveness / Reconciliation
- Moving On, Growing Closer to God