Who teaches my kids during their Sunday School hour?
While our CPC Kids team writes and creates the lessons each week, your children are taught and lead by the phenomenal volunteers each week. The steadfast commitment of our volunteer large group leaders, lead teachers, and small group leaders is what makes our all of our programs and our entire ministry to children possible. Volunteers are just like you — moms of young kids, dads who coach soccer, church members who just want to give back, or high school students who love hanging out with kids. All of our volunteers apply and are trained by CPC Kids staff and our adult volunteers are background checked to ensure your child’s safety. If you would like to join the team of volunteers that make our programs possible, please check out our website for opportunities:
Where do I drop/pick-up my kids on Sunday's?
- Nursery - Nursery Counter
- 2's - Room 117
- 3's - Room 115
- 4's - Room 113
- Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten - Room 111
- 1st - 4th Grade - Room 100, starting September 2017, it'll be in the multi-purpose room.
Where do I drop/pick-up my kids on Saturday nights?
- Nursery - Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten - Nursery Counter
- 1st - 4th Grade - Room 100