We are going to regather with you, starting Sunday, February 28! The Supreme Court’s ruling on Friday, February 5, and our belief that it is finally safe to regather, have brought us to this point. As we make plans to regather, please know that we are committed to abiding by all State and County COVID mandates and our plan for indoor, in-person worship.
We are so excited to gather again with your kids and will be offering our Preschool (nursery-TK) and Elementary Program (K-4th)
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Indoor programming limited to 25% of room's capacity
- The Elementary Program (K-4th) will be held in the gym
- The Preschool Program (nursery-TK) will be held in the preschool classrooms. Preschool rooms will be limited to 6 kids following the 25% guidelines
- Children ages 3 years and up will be required to wear a mask
- Registration will be required in order to attend as space will be limited
For more information on our church services and reopening, click HERE
We are so excited to be offering a NEW kids program during the week! Tuesday evening programing for kids will start Tuesday, March 2!
- Programming for kids enrolled in TK-4th Grade
- Indoor programming will function under the current state and county cohort guidelines
- Kids will register each month and remain in their cohort for the duration of the month
- Additional information regarding drop off/pick up will be provided upon registration
THINGS TO KNOW:
- NO FOOD We are not allowing any food or drinks inside at this time. Please have your child eat dinner/snacks before arrival.
- SELF-CHECK Please perform a self-check for COVID-19 symptoms prior to coming to campus. Text “self check” to 55444. If you have any symptoms or feel ill please do not come to campus.
- FACE COVERINGS - Face coverings must be worn by all 3 years and older for the entire time that you are on campus. No exceptions.